Smoke & Brass Table Lamp
This Smoke Table Lamp is medium in size, good for a side table or sideboard. The surface of the ceramic base is achived by using a process of smoke or pit firing. If you're interested in the process check it out here: pit firing
- Overall Dimensions: 19” H x 10” W
- Ceramic base dimensions: 10” H x 4” W
- Lamp shade included: make all lampshades custom for each lamp. This shade is 100% linen with brass plated, spider attachment. A finial is also included to secure your shade.
- Clay & glaze: The ceramic base of this lamp is hand-built, white earthenware that is smoke fired in a steel barrel. The pots get buried in a combination of hardwood, sawdust and straw. The surface created on the bare clay is the result of a carbon rich environment inside the barrel - creating varigated "smoke" markings. The base is sealed with micro-crystline wax.
- Cleaning instuctions: This is a bare clay base and may absurd hand oils and/or cleaning products. Clean with a damp, lint free cloth & water only.
- Black powder coated hardware and black finish aluminum socket
- Socket mounted, rotary On/Off
- Extra long 9’ cord ideal for reaching plugs being your bed, couch or other large furniture. Black fabric wrapped with black, faceted plu
- Ships within 3-5 days of ordering
- FREE SHIPPING (USPS)
SHIPPING NOTE: Shipping is free on each purchase. Please note that your lamp order will be packed and shipped in TWO separate boxes. This is to ensure that the shade is not damaged by the ceramic base during transit. Ceramic bases will be carefully packed and double boxed to ensure a safe arrival! At this time, I will be using USPS for shipping needs.
Do you live within 50 miles of Sheboygan, WI? I am offering a 10% off promo code for all local, zero contact deliveries by yours truly! Email me to request the promo code link before you place your order: EmilyDuke00@gmail.com
From there we will coordinate a delivery location, date and time that is best for you.