This Smoke Table Lamp is medium in size, Perfect for a nightstand. The surface of the ceramic base is achieved by using a process of smoke / pit firing. This base is very dark in color with some knock-out sawdust details that draw your eye in.
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5” H x 10” W
- Ceramic base dimensions: 10.5” H x 5” W
- Hardware: Solid, brushed brass features are hand sanded by yours truly and sealed with specialty brass varnish to help slow tarnishing over time. The socket and hard are brass plated.
- Lamp shade included: I make all shades custom for each lamp. Lamp shades are made with either 100% linen or cotton. Hardware is brass plated, spider attachment. A finial is also included to secure your shade.
- A finial is also included to secure your shade.
- Clay & glaze: The ceramic base of this lamp is hand-built, white earthenware that is smoke fired in a steel barrel. The pots get buried in a combination of hardwood, sawdust and straw. The surface created on the bare clay is the result of a carbon rich environment inside the barrel - creating variegated "smoke" markings. The patterning on the base will not rub off but it is a “bare” surface meaning it could absorb liquids & oils- so handle with care!
- Cleaning instructions: This is a bare clay base and may absorb hand oils and/or cleaning products. Clean with a damp, lint free cloth & water only.
- Socket mounted, rotary On/Off
- Extra long 9’ cord ideal for reaching plugs behind your bed, couch or other large furniture.
- Ships within 3-5 business days of ordering
- FREE SHIPPING (USPS)
SHIPPING NOTE: Shipping is free on each lamp purchase. Please note that your lamp order will be packed and shipped in TWO separate boxes. This is to ensure that the shade is not damaged by the ceramic base during transit. Ceramic bases will be carefully packed and double boxed to ensure a safe arrival! At this time, I will be using USPS for shipping needs.
***We all know that holiday shipping is crazy and sometimes unpredictable so be patient and kind. I will get your order to post at my earliest convince. Be kind to your local carrier.